Terms and Conditions Agents (Applicable to all bookings)
This booking is a tentative hold only.
If the booking is wait-listed, you will be contacted by our reservations staff to discuss options to book another expedition or cabin within 48hours. If you do not hear from our reservations staff within 48hours of placing a wait-listed booking, please email email@example.com.
BOOKING FORM RETURN
If traveling within 60 days, in order to confirm the booking we require a completed booking form for each client within 5 days of booking.
If traveling within 30 days, in order to confirm the booking we require a completed booking form for each client within 2 days of booking.
The form can be faxed or emailed back to us.
This document has serious medical and legal content. Timely return of Booking Forms will minimize inconvenience for the client and potential legal risk in the event of a problem arising. A blank booking form can be downloaded from Agent Enquiries section of our website or requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agent must meet agreed payment schedules. A copy of the confirmation is to be forwarded to your Accounts department.
- All invoices must be paid unless you have received confirmation of cancellation from MBDE.
- Agent incurs a fee for payment via MasterCard & Visa (2.32%) and AMEX (3.1%)
- EFT payments must reference booking number. Send remittance to email@example.com.
- If a passenger wishes to cancel a reservation the cancellation terms are as per the booking form.
- Cancellations must be advised in writing.
- Less than 60 days prior to departure – forfeit 50% of trip fee per person.
- Less than 30 days prior to departure – forfeit 100% of trip fee per person.
- Credit card fees incurred by MBDE will not be included in refunds.
- If MBDE decides customer is due a 100% refund, agent must refund commission portion.